Campbell's Atlas of Oil and Gas Depletion
C.J. Campbell, Ireland
Campbell's Atlas of Oil and Gas Depletion, Second Edition, is the product of a halfcentury of critical analysis and updating of data on the status of oil and gas depletion by country, region and the world as a whole.
- Provides a country-by-country assessment of oil and gas depletion
- Covers both conventional and non-conventional oil and gas resources
- Quantifies oil and gas reserves by region
- Combines a local and a global perspective
- Represents essential reading for researchers, policy-makers, and industry professionals, with unprecedented implications for the population as a whole
Read more ...