2012 Global Pipeline Construction, Integrity & Maintenance Conference Dubai
WhenOct 08, 2012 12:10 AM to
Oct 10, 2012 12:10 AM
2012 Global Pipeline Construction, Integrity & Maintenance Conference Dubai from 8th - 10th October will be headed and executed by industry leaders and professionals in pipeline community globally.
The 1st Annual was supported and attended by professionals and experts from Major National & International operators including Saudi Aramco, Qatar Petroleum, Petroleum Development Oman, Transneft Russia, Nord Stream Switzerland, Medgaz Spain, Gassco Norway, Galsi Italy, Trapil France, Borouge and many others.
The 2012 Global Pipeline Construction, Integrity & Maintenance Conference will have a parallel conference called 1st Middle East Pipeline Steel Conference headed by SABIC, SAUDI ARAMCO, Qatar Petroleum & ADGAS while supported by ASM Saudi Chapter.
Knowledge Expansion prides itself in providing and emphasing on technical presentation to provide industry with quality information, real time case studies thus avoiding commercialism and creating a platform for discussion, bench marking the best practices implemented, challenges faced in the pipeline community.
Some of the key topis that will be covered are as follows : -
- Pipeline Planning & Design
- Pipeline Construction Rehabilitation
- Pipeline protection in Sabkha soils.
- Managing the operation of pipelines at risk of scc.
- Construction and Maintenance Best Practices
- Selection of Material for Pipeline.
- GRE pipeline and Cladded Pipelines to encounter the corrosion.
- Tie –ins on existing pipeline
- External Coating
- Pipeline Risk, Reliability & Assessment
- Pipeline Locating & Inspection
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Evaluating Pipeline Integrity
- Pipeline Operation Problems
- Facilities Integrity Management
- Cleaning and Coating of Pipelines During Rehabilitation
- Repairing Pipelines During Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Process and Procedures
- Non-Destructive Testing and In-Line Inspection
For any further information, please feel free to contact us.
Director, Oil & Gas
+971 557374 341