2nd Annual Global Fractured Reservoir Development Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop
WhenFeb 20, 2012 08:30 PM to
Feb 23, 2012 05:30 PM
With the success of our 2011 workshop, we are proud to bring to you the 2nd Annual Global Fractured Reservoir Development Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop in the extravagant city of Abu Dhabi.
It is estimated that more than 60% of the world’s proven hydrocarbon reserves lie in naturally fractured reservoirs. Thus, the high potential of naturally fractured reservoirs is out there to discover. However, the high degree of reservoir heterogeneity and the complexity of the paths of hydrocarbon and other fluids created by fractures require us to characterize fractured reservoirs accurately to make use of assistance from fractures and their inhibition in hydrocarbon production so as to achieve ultimate recovery.
Listen to experts from: UAE MINISTRY OF ENERGY | SAUDI ARAMCO | ADMA-OPCO | ZADCO | MUBADALA OIL & GAS | KUWAIT OIL COMPANY | QATARGAS | OCCIDENTAL OF OMAN | ETAP TUNISIA | SCHLUMBERGER | M-I SWACO | TATRALE | PETROBRAS INTERNATIONAL BRASPETRO | KAZMUNEY TENIZ | WEATHERFORD | BAKER HUGHES | PARS PETRO ZARGOS | GULF KEYSTONE PETROLEUM
You cannot afford to miss this stimulating interactive workshop if you wish to:
- Understand all in Fractured Reservoir: From Geological Concepts to Reservoir Models
- Learn Geomechanics of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs
- Know all the latest trends in Fracture Properties – Porosity, Permeability, Fluid Saturation and Matrix
- Benchmark your Reservoir Characterization for Model Construction
- Keep abreast of latest Advances in Static and Dynamic Reservoir Characterization
- Discuss Improved Recovery and Productivity in Carbonate Reservoirs
- Identify the Advanced Geophysical Methods for Defining Carbonate Reservoirs
- Integrate your Geological Data Acquisition and Reservoir Modeling