2nd MOGP (Myanmar Oil, Gas & Power) Summit
WhenSep 03, 2012 09:00 AM to
Sep 06, 2012 02:00 PM
At the 2nd MOGP Summit, the energy ministry will announce details about Myanmar's newest round of international bidding for onshore blocks.
As a matter of fact, at the 1st MOGP summit H.E. U Than Htay, Union Minister of Energy, Myanmar also remarked, "After the completion of First International Bidding Round, we will be launching another International Bidding Round for onshore blocks in due course".
Apart from above announcement, 2nd MOGP Summit will also address the following:
- Latest on Upstream Petroleum (Oil & Gas) Fiscal Regime
- Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) Terms & Updates
- Project Experience & Perspectives from Existing E&P Operators
- Infrastructure Roadmap for Oil, Gas & Power Sectors (i.e. Pipelines, Ports & Storage Terminals)
- Requirement & Demand Mapping for Electricity/Power Utilities
- Fuel Requirement/Fuel Mix for Power Generation
- Role of Electric Power Ministry and Plans for Projects
- Updates on the Investment Law & Changes on Taxation, etc
- Securing Project Financing Facility for Investment in Oil, Gas & Power