3rd Global Heavy Oil Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop
WhenMar 12, 2012 08:30 AM to
Mar 15, 2012 05:30 PM
The 3rd Global Heavy Oil - Interactive Technology Workshop will address case studies, new and advanced technologies, methods to overcome challenges and international best practices, taking key knowledge from previous Committees and Workshops. It will focus on technical and operational strategies for effective and efficient methods for heavy oil production without undermining the environmental effects.
In addition, this workshop represents a tremendous opportunity to network and create lasting business relationships with your peers, business partners, suppliers and customers in this industry, who are facing the same challenges and issues you are dealing with. Learn, network and grow!
Topics to be discussed
- Understanding of the exploration challenges and methods to overcome them
- Tap into Production technologies and advancements
- Flow control in Heavy Oil
- Facilities design and field development planning to optimize production
- Manage environmental effects
- Achieve high recovery targets from new projects
- Utilize thermal production for heavy oil recovery
- In-situ processing versus external refining
- Refining and upgrading technology for heavy oils
- Offshore Heavy Oil Exploration and Development
And many more…
Some of the participating companies:
PEMEX –MEXICO| MAERSK OIL AND GAS –DENMARK | HUSKY ENERGY- CANADA | BP EXPLORATION- ALASKA | PDVSA- VENEZUELA| PLUS PETROL –ARGENTINA |MOL- HUNGARY | UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA -CANADA
Call For Papers Is Now Open!