3rd Global Well Integrity Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop
WhenApr 23, 2012 08:30 AM to
Apr 26, 2012 05:30 PM
Well Integrity is fast becoming one of the oil and gas industry’s most crucial concerns. It becomes essential for the safekeeping of the wells during their production life and loss of well integrity is often associated with huge capital expenses on intervention and work-over costs. The problem of well integrity becomes more severe in complex reservoirs and wells which are increasingly being transformed from vertical to horizontal with smart completions.
Why do YOU need to be there?
- Define the building blocks of successful annulus pressure management, equipment items, their performance standards, field data collection requirements, and methodology for data analysis
- Demonstrate the benefits of risk analysis, and share methods applied across the industry
- Learn effective management of sub-sea well integrity; efficient monitoring and action
- Understand the basic elements of well integrity management training for field operators
- Define the basic elements of well integrity management training for field operators
- Focus on well design elements that enhance or hinder well integrity status definition during the operating phase of the well life-cycle
- Listen to latest technologies in Well Integrity problem diagnosis and techniques adopted for well repair
Some of the participating companies:
RASGAS – Qatar | SUEZ OIL COMPANY SUCO –Egypt | BAKER HUGHES –Houston | WEATHERFORD – Brazil |SAUDI ARAMCO -Saudi Arabia | SUEZ OIL COMPANY SUCO -Egypt
Call For Papers Is Now Open!