4th Global Well Integrity Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop
WhenJul 09, 2012 08:30 AM to
Jul 11, 2012 05:30 PM
Well Integrity is an issue of prime focus for Oil & Gas companies in the present day and age. The loss of Well Integrity leads to major expenditure on intervention and work-overs. To avoid these costs and for the increased life-cycle of the asset, it is essential to concentrate efforts on the effective implementation of Well Integrity strategy during design, construction, and life of the Well.
To discuss concerns related to Well Integrity and come up with solutions, experts from the industry will be attending the 4th Global Well Integrity Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop, to be hosted by Praxis Global Research in Istanbul, Turkey from 9th-11th July, 2012. Oil & Gas professionals involved with well integrity are going to come together at this global forum to debate current challenges.
This Interactive Workshop is enabling operators to better safeguard their assets, while empowering them with a comprehensive understanding of the essentials of a good Well Integrity Management System.
You cannot miss this workshop if you wish to:
- Learn to plan for effective implementation of successful Well Integrity Management strategies
- Understand risks involved and share case studies of methods applied across the industry
- Focus on design elements that affect the entire life-cycle of a Well, from design through to abandonment
- Recognize the advantages of an efficient surveillance system to prevent huge capital costs in the future
- Define the prerequisites for successful annulus pressure management, field data collection, and its analysis
- Improve the overall health, safety, and environment at Wells
Previous Executive Steering Committee Members include senior Well experts from:
SAUDI ARAMCO | CHEVRON | KUWAIT UNIVERSITY | PETRONAS | ONGC | WEATHERFORD | QATAR PETROLEUM | KUWAIT OIL COMPANY | ADCO | CAIRN ENERGY | BAKER HUGHES | PDVSA | OMV | SCHLUMBERGER | RASGAS and more.
The Call For Papers Is Now Open!
Deadline for Submission: 7th March, 2012