6th Annual Global Improved Oil Recovery Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop
WhenMar 19, 2012 08:30 AM to
Mar 22, 2012 05:30 AM
With an estimated 970 billion bbl of discovered conventional oil just in the Middle East, a major portion of which remains undeveloped, IOR offers immense opportunities for the exploration & production
(E & P) companies across the region. A range of IOR/EOR methods exists to improve recovery and optimize production.
Senior members from leading NOCs and IOCs will present case studies and brainstorm together on how to overcome strategic and technical challenges faced during the recovery process.
You should attend the Global IOR Workshop if you wish to:
- Learn to Accelerate Recovery through Novel designs and techniques in gas injection (Tatweer Petroleum)
- Understand the Screening and Design of EOR project (Sudapet)
- Know current challenges in Cyclic Steam Simulation and Thermal EOR (Petro Energy)
- Benchmark your processes in Water Flooding, Water Injection and Production Chemistry (Shell Exploration & Production)
- Achieve Production Optimization through Reservoir Surveillance and Monitoring (MOL)
- Understand how to tackle key issues in Well Construction and Infrastructure Optimization (Petroleum Development Oman)
- Discuss about Innovative Technologies and Economics in Chemical and Biochemical EOR (SGS Horizon)
Optimize Your Oil Recovery
Save your time and energy by learning about the successes of Shell Exploration & Production, Tatweer Petroleum, Petroleum Development Oman, Saudi Arabian Chevron, ENI, MOL, Sudapet, Petro Energy and applying these methodologies to enhance your recovery.
Who You Will Meet?
ENI / Shell / Petroleum Development Oman / Tatweer Petroleum / Sudapet / Waha Oil Company / MOL / GNPOC / Chevron / TPAO / SGS Horizon / Schlumberger have already confirmed their attendance at this event.
Looking forward to seeing you in March in Istanbul! The Call For Papers Is Now Open