E&P Information and Data Management
WhenFeb 06, 2012 09:00 AM to
Feb 07, 2012 05:00 PM
Building upon the resounding and ever-growing success of their past 13 E&P Information and Data Management conferences, SMi are proud to announce their 14th annual conference on the 6th & 7th of February 2012 in London.
Managing upstream E&P data is a common difficulty facing both large and small E&P companies alike, and drawing upon extensive industry knowledge this long standing conference will seek to explore how effective E&P data management programs can simultaneously support both day to day operations and the bottom line.
Comprising a diverse mix of key industry players including the British Geological Survey, Cairn India, Statoil, and GDF SUEZ E&P UK this conference will seek to explore the strategic, commercial and technical aspects of upstream data management.
Confirmed 2012 speakers include:
- Kevin McLay: Global GIS Coordinator, Shell Global Solution International on Behalf of OGP Geomatics Committee
- Mohammad Arief Joenaedy, Senior Engineer Petroleum Data, Kuwait Oil Company
- Obinna Okoli, Data and IS Manager, Total E&P Nigeria
- David Lloyd, IS Programme Manager, GDF SUEZ E&P UK
- Tore Hoff, Leading Adviser Data Management, Statoil
- Mario Marco Fiorani, Manager, Corporate Data and Information Management, ENI E&P
For more information or to register your place please contact Andrew Gibbons on firstname.lastname@example.org