Global Corrosion Management in Oil and Gas 2012 Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop
WhenApr 23, 2012 08:30 AM to
Apr 25, 2012 05:30 PM
Corrosion presents by far the biggest threat to integrity of facilities: onshore and offshore; surface and sub-surface. Corrosion induced failures can, not only cause downtime, shutdown and affect the production, but in many cases present major health, safety and environmental threats. Corrosion protection can be achieved by changing either the material or the operating environment. Material changes can include upgrading to corrosion resistant alloys or changing from metallic to non-metallic materials. Environmental changes can be induced by introduction of oilfield chemicals, application of coating or by electrochemical means.
Workshop Topics Include, But Not Exclusive To:
- Corrosion Mechanisms, Identification and Analysis
- Metallic and Non Metallic Material Selection and Field Applications
- Advances in Corrosion Control and Mitigation Monitoring
- Inspection Techniques and Failure Analysis
- Asset Integrity, Corrosion Management Systems and Their Implementation
- Researches in Corrosion Management, Materials Testing and Protection Solutions
- Cathodic Protection, Chemical Treatment, Protective Coatings
- Water Treatment and Chemical Cleaning
- Lifetime prediction of materials
- Surface treatment of materials
- Cost of Corrosion
And many more successful global case studies...
Listen to experts from: SAUDI ARAMCO| ADMA-OPCO| GASCO | ADGAS |KUWAIT OIL COMPANY | RASGAS | SABIC | EXOVA | BP AZERBAIJAN | THE PETROLEUM INSTITUE – ABU DHABI |
Be recognized as a leader in your field and select one of the topics to speak on or propose a new case study topic for this leading interactive workshop. If you would like to become a part of this vital industry platform, please get in touch with us.