Global Geomechanics 2012 Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop
WhenApr 30, 2012 08:30 AM to
May 02, 2012 05:30 PM
If you are looking forward to find key solutions for your top challenges, interact with our top level experts and address your issues to the audience, then you should be attending the 2012 Global Geomechanics Interactive Technology Workshop and let our experts solve your technical issues for you!
Listen to experts from: WEATHERFORD, UAE / ENI, Egypt /, MINISTRY OF ECOLOGY, SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, TRANSPORT AND HOUSING, France / APPLIED ROCK MECHANICS, UAE / SENERGY, Australia / UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM & ENERGY STUDIES, India / PERTAMINA, Indonesia / CURTIN UNIVERSITY, Australia and many more...
You should be attending the 2012 Global Geomechanics to learn the latest trends for:
- Leveraging Wellbore Stability
- Improving Pore Pressure Prediction
- Expanding 3D Reservoir Geomechanical Modeling
- Enhancing Fault Seal Analysis
- Boosting Geomechanics and 4d Seismic Interpretation
- Enriching Fractured Reservoir Analysis
- Advancing Stress Determination and Stress Evolution
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT: • 3D/4D geomechanical modelling • Pore pressure prediction • In-situ stress estimation • Numerical modeling • Wellbore stability • Sand production prediction • Hydraulic fracturing challenges • Stress evolution • Fault seal analysis and Fractured reservoir modeling •
The Call For Papers Is Still Open