Global Intelligent Fields 2012 Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop
WhenMay 14, 2012 08:30 AM to
May 16, 2012 05:30 PM
Operators the world over are looking to implement Intelligent Technology in their oilfields to improve production, but are faced with constraints such as the cost-benefit proposition, management of change, and the analysis and utilization of large amounts of data generated.
To discuss these concerns and come up with solutions, experts from the industry will be attending the Global Intelligent Fields 2012 Workshop, to be hosted by Praxis Global Research in Istanbul, Turkey from 14th-16th May, 2012. Oil & Gas professionals involved with well integrity are going to come together at this global forum to debate your current challenges in the efficient use of Intelligent Technology.
Global Intelligent Fields 2012 is helping operators to gain greater control, and empowering them with a comprehensive understanding of their assets.
You cannot miss this workshop if you wish to:
- Learn to plan for Implementation of Intelligent Technology
- Understand the process of Integration of Sources and Data
- Ensure increased productivity and greater operational efficiency through Real Time Optimisation
- Perfect the Monitoring and Analysis of Downhole Data
- Equip your Personnel with skills to utilize ‘Intelligent’ data
- Improve the overall Health Safety and Environment at wells
The Call For Papers Is Now Open
If you have something innovative and cutting-edge that you are currently working on, and would like to share these with your colleagues as well as learn from like-minded individuals who are experts in their own fields, you are invited to select one of the topics to speak on or propose a new case study topic for this prestigious global workshop.
Deadline for Submission: 12th February, 2012