Global Shutdown and Turnaround 2012 Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop
WhenMay 28, 2012 08:30 AM to
May 30, 2012 05:30 PM
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
SHELL DOWNSTREAM, BRITISH PETROLEUM, QATAR PETROLEUM, CESKA RAFINERSKA, ADGAS, QATAR GAS, DOLPHIN ENERGY, OMAN OIL REFINERIES AND PETROLEUM INDUSTRIES COMPANY, STELLAR MATERIALS form the core of the Steering Committee.
You can’t miss the gathering of senior STO professionals in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E from 28-30 May, 2012 if you wish to:
- Understand Core Practices in Shutdown Planning, Scheduling and Execution towards Cutting Downtime and Cost Management
- Learn about Turnaround Optimization and How to Establish a Foundation for Successful Turnaround Operations
- Leverage Your Resources and Investments in Turnaround Maintenance through Improved Maintenance Management and Cost Control
- Overcome Key Challenges and Impacts during Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit (FCCU) Revamp
- Benchmark Your Practices for Mitigating Risks and Ensuring Safe Working Environment
- Implement a strong Crisis Management program for Tackling Unplanned Outages
Global Shutdown and Turnaround 2012 Praxis Interactive Technology Workshop is the most intricate and comprehensive learning workshop developed in 2012 for turnaround professionals preparing for major refinery and plant shutdowns. The global forum brings together a powerful community of individuals with the same goals, milestones and challenges, and facilitates highly interactive breakout discussions where you can find answers to your biggest challenges from experts who have walked the walk. We are committed to helping you tackle your most pressing challenges and issues you are currently facing by creating a unique platform for knowledge sharing, brainstorming, solution finding and networking for full 3 days.
Register now to meet and do business with leading Plant Managers and Shutdown Professionals from the Middle East, Europe, USA, South America, Africa and Asian countries.