Mastering Mine Economic Evaluation and Investment Risks Management
WhenOct 15, 2012 09:00 AM to
Oct 16, 2012 05:00 PM
Project economics and investment risks affect the growth and competitiveness of companies. To be effective leaders at all levels in companies must be grounded in project economics and investment risks. Variances in Commodity markets, geological reserves, technical and operating conditions, technological innovations, capital and operating costs, energy and maintenance costs, environmental sustainability and partnerships with governments, shareholders and the public must be addressed for comprehensive project valuation and risks management. This course will provide practical and pragmatic tools to company leaders for managing mining projects in uncertain environments.
Who Should Attend
- Corporate Executives, Senior and Middle Level Management Personnel;
- Production Engineers, Frontline Supervisors;
- Project Analysts, Economists and Accountants in the Mining Industry and Investment Bankers.
• Fundamentals of Economic Evaluation of Mining Projects
• Project Economic Value Modeling and Analysis
• Project Risks and Uncertainty Modeling
• Market Variance and Beta Valuation Methods
• Project Risks Management Strategies