Oil & Gas Automation Forum
WhenFeb 26, 2012 09:00 AM to
Feb 29, 2012 09:00 AM
dmg :: events in association with ADIPEC, is proud to host the Oil & Gas Automation Forum from 26 – 29 February 2012 in Abu Dhabi, UAE aimed at streamlining business processes through Control Systems and IT across oil, gas and petrochemical operations to minimise operating costs and drive organisational efficiency.
Confirmed advisors, speakers and panellists so far include:
- Najim Al Romaithi, VP IT, GASCO
- Mohamed Akoum, VP Corporate IT, ADCO
- Andy Boyd, Knowledge Management Lead, SHELL
- Fuad Al-Ansari, IT Division Manager, TAKREER
- Obaid Al Breki, Head of IT Applications, NDC
- Ohoud AlNeyadi, IT Strategy Review Lead, GASCO
- Ali Addul Aziz Al Ali, GM, ADNOC DISTRIBUTION
- Nooruddin Ahmed, Head of Information Systems Department, ADNOC
The forum will showcase a wide range of crucial topics, including: Process Control, Information Management, ERP, Business Intelligence, ICT Infrastructure Management, Communication Technology, Data Management, Technology Implementation & Integration, Data Integration, Security, Knowledge Management, Real-Time Monitoring, Performance Management, Remote Monitoring, Change Management, Smart/I-/Digital Oil Fields, Hyper Computing, First and Last Mile Communications and Visualisation Software...
Register your place now & save US$ 200!