Power Generation & Steel Production Exhibition and Conference
WhenMay 22, 2012 08:00 AM to
May 24, 2012 04:30 PM
The Annual Power Generation & Steel Production Exhibition and Conference Event with the theme ‘‘The Road to Stable Power and Sustainable Development in Nigeria’’ is geared towards creating an appropriate platform for all power and steel industry players across the globe to the heart of Africa – International Conference Centre, Abuja, Nigeria, from 22-24 May, 2012 and with Nigeria’s current GDP growth rate of more than 7%, the event will also serve as a catalyst to unlock the Nigerian and West African economy to investment in the Power and Steel sectors.
In August 2010, the Federal Government of Nigeria launched the Road Map for Power Sector Reform, soliciting for a Private Partnership involvement to kick-start the journey to the sustenance of stable power in Nigeria. Further, in line with the Nigerian Mineral and Mining Act of 2007, the Nigerian government’s agenda calls for improved economic standing of the country, and the solid mineral sector is being looked at as one of the additional sources apart from oil. The Act therefore, encourages solid minerals players to contribute ideas to move the economy forward.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
With the attendance of Government Agencies/ Functionaries; Ministries of Power, Mines & Steel Development, FCT and Trade & Investment; Independent Power Producers; Steel Producers; Turbine/Power Plant Builders; Plant Equipments/Instrumentation/Automation Providers; Electrical Companies; Steel Traders/Users Companies; Oil & Gas Companies; Solar/Bio/Nuclear Energy Experts; Lawyers; ICT Companies; Financial Institutions; Equipment & Technology Solutions Companies; Stored Power/Power Generation Engineers & Consultants the event will be fully represented by all sectors of the industry.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Benefit from numerous networking opportunities and meet thousands of new business contacts.
- Establish an outstanding presence in the West African market.
- Network with government personnel and sector practitioners, who influence key decision makers and leading buyers & sellers of equipments and technology products.
- Benefit from advanced learning opportunities through detailed case study
- Be up-to-date with the latest industry advancement
- Analyzing industry advancement, policy and regulation in varying market trends
- Have direct access to power and steel companies decision makers.