Upstream & Downstream Oil and Gas Exhibition & Conference
WhenOct 10, 2012 08:30 AM to
Oct 12, 2012 04:30 PM
The Annual Upstream & Downstream Oil and Gas Exhibition & Conference, now running for the second year, is the first of its kind in the West African sub region, geared towards creating an enabling environment for all industry key players to synergize on new technologies, policies and opportunities.
The event which is now endorsed by the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), National Petroleum Investments & Management Services (NAPIMS), Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) with other major Industry Players and stakeholders is expected to be be declared open by H.E. Goodluck Jonathan, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The conference segment will discuss a range of industry activities, cutting across operational, economic and regulatory brands with special sessions to brainstorm on improvements as well as topics on how to reshape government energy policies and legislations such as the new Nigerian Petroleum Industry Bill and the Nigerian Content Act 2010, with a view to expanding Economic Opportunities.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Benefit from numerous networking opportunities and meet thousands of new business contacts.
- Establish an outstanding presence in the West African market.
- Network with government personnel and sector practitioners, who influence key decision makers and leading buyers & sellers of equipments and technology products.
- Benefit from advanced learning opportunities through detailed case study
- Be up-to-date with the latest industry advancement
- Analyzing industry advancement, policy and regulation in varying market trends
- Have direct access to power and steel companies decision makers.