CIS Oil&Gas Summit 2013
WhenMay 21, 2012 08:20 AM to
May 23, 2013 04:20 PM
For the 13th consecutive year, the region’s most established meeting, CIS Oil & Gas Summit returns to Paris 21-23 May 2013.
More than 45 senior-level speakers and 250+ delegates from 29 countries will come together to define the future of exploration and production in Russia and the Caspian region.
Why CIS Oil & Gas Summit a must attend event:
- The CIS Oil & Gas Summit is a three day holistic platform that gathers together representatives from all the CIS countries to give you a 360 view of the region
- Meet, network and negotiate with the region’s influential leaders from KazEnergy, SOCAR, BP Azerbaijan, Gazprom, Shtokman Development, European Commission, Wintershall, Statoil amongst many others
- Discover whether harder to reach resources including tight resources in Russia, shale gas in Europe, offshore projects and LNG are economically viable
- Hear country-specific case studies on international partnerships and cooperation amongst IOCs and NOCs to make the most out of your investment in the region
- More interactive panels, interviews and opportunities to ask direct questions than ever before to the very top decision makers in Europe and Russia
- The future of oil and gas supply is affected by global as well as local factors. Leading analysts from the USA, Japan, China and Australia will be in attendance to apply their international insight on local market dynamics