Mining Investment Forum 2013
WhenMay 23, 2013 12:00 AM to
May 24, 2013 12:00 AM
In the current period of economic uncertainty, funding has become a laborious task. While the European continent is rich in resources and has numerous yet-to-be-discovered valuable deposits, the global economy and the Euro-zone debt crisis have significantly slowed down investment. However, regardless of the hibernation of debt financing, the sector has pro-actively sought new sources of financing which have allowed miners to continue with the development and operation of their projects. This conference will gather under one roof mining experts, decision makers, investment professionals, government officials, and many others who will provide valuable information and a real insight into the market trends and peculiarities.
This forum is a great opportunity to network, exchange ideas and take a closer look at current market challenges, so do not hesitate and join us at this unique event!
Find your reasons to attend
- Have a closer look at the mining investment climate
- Find out about the economic environment for mining in developed and emerging markets across the old continent
- Assess the role of the governments in industry development
- Reveal new resources of funding to overcome financial constraints
- Find out where the long-term growth opportunities are located
- Network with industry leaders to develop the contacts you need to move your business forward