Nevada Investment Summit
WhenMar 25, 2013 09:00 AM to
Mar 26, 2013 05:30 PM
With the vision of introducing investment opportunities to Investors around the world , Global Investment Center”(GIC) is planning the “Nevada Investment Summit“ (NIS), which is taking place at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, NV on March 25-26, 2013.
On June 15, 2011, President of the United States of America, Barack Obama issued an executive order to “….supporting business investment in the United States” .
President Obama’s Executive Order States:
· The mission of this Initiative shall be to facilitate business investment in the United States….
· We welcome both domestic and foreign businesses to invest across the broad spectrum of the U.S. market.
· My Administration is committed to enhancing the efforts of the United States to win the growing global competition for business investment by leveraging our advantages as the premier business location in the world.
Furthermore, Nevada’s Governor, Brian Sandoval has stated the following:
· “... I wanted to show the government and business representatives (of the countries we visited) that Nevada is very serious about conducting international business”.
· “We have to recognize that it’s now a global economy and Nevada has to be a player in that.”
GIC is proud to follow the President’s executive order and Nevada’s Governor agenda by presenting the first in the series of major investment summits in the United States, with many important investment projects valued in billions of dollars.
“Nevada Investment Summit” will mainly focus on the following topics;
· Economic Advantages & Business Outlook in Nevada
· Investment in Nevada (Opportunities & Challenges)
· Investment Opportunities in Mining, Materials & Manufacturing
· Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) in Las Vegas, Unique Opportunities for Investment
· Logistics & Operations (Urban, Transportation, Power plant, etc.)
· Facilities & Investment Opportunities in Information Technology (IT)
· Nevada & Leadership in Green Energy
· Tourism Investment Opportunities
· EB5 (Immigrate Investor Visa, Opportunities & Challenges)
More than 25 distinguished speakers from Federal Government and State of Nevada’s local leaders who are in charge of dealing with these high-priority infra-structured projects, major economists, private sector leaders, project owners and academicians are among our speakers at the NIS. They will present valuable insights into Federal and State programs, incentives for investment opportunities, existing and future economic environment and introducing investment projects.
This Summit and its potential investors create a unique opportunity for decision makers of financial institutes, banks, insurance companies, major accounting firms, major law firms, major contractors, advertising companies, architects, transportation and logistics companies and other service related firms to develop first hand contacts. This rare and unique opportunity not only helps the economy of the State of Nevada and the United States, but also provides a great platform to build many business opportunities for local and global markets.
With consideration of the above criteria your attendance as a participant at this unique summit is highly recommended.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.gic2020.com .
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us; email@example.com .
Looking forward to your kind reply.
Chairperson & CEO
Global Investment Center (GIC)