Oil & Gas Automation
WhenJun 26, 2013 08:00 AM to
Jun 28, 2013 05:00 PM
Oil & Gas Automation will give attendees access to oil and gas production expertise and experience from the industry’s foremost selection of automation companies, engineers, technology, and academics. The event will showcase automated solutions and services for the exploration and production phase of oil and gas extraction. Download the preliminary agenda.
In addition, this event will address the downside to remote maintenance and the security challenges to automated systems. The rapid rate at which organizations connect often jeopardizes the security profile of the system or exposes vital technology to previously unseen cyber threats. With so many automation systems supporting critical infrastructure the attack and compromise of these systems can be devastating.
This event will cover key topics including:
- Dynamic Enterprise Management Solutions for the Oil & Gas industry
- Automation Solutions for Marine and Offshore Exploration
- Remote SCADA Monitoring and Field Automation
Safety and Automation Infrastructure for Unconventional Gas Production
- Panel Discussion: An Innovative Way to Safely Enhance Oil Recovery
- Onshore Automation Drilling and Production