Tank Storage Asia 2013
WhenDec 10, 2013 10:00 AM to
Dec 11, 2013 05:00 PM
Tank Storage Asia is designed for leading terminal operators, oil majors and petrochemical companies operating in the fast developing Asian market.
It features a top flight conference programme plus an exhibition packed with products and services spanning tank maintenance, through to innovations in metering & measuring, pumps & valves, automation & loading equipment and inspection & certification services.
The paid for, two-day conference covering the whole Asia region - from the Middle East to China and New Zealand will feature a world-renowned line-up of 20 speakers.
Its themes include: ‘understanding the local market,’ ‘preparing for market changes,’ ‘why the interest in China’ and ‘improving terminal profits, efficiency and safety.’
The talks will explore issues such as the outlook for the bulk liquid storage market in Asia, developments on Jurong Island, growth of chemical storage in Asia, recent changes to regulation and where the demand will be for LPG through to financing greenfield developments, opportunities in China and how to make your terminal appealing to a possible investor.
What will you learn?
With a programme that will provide strategic, commercial, regulatory and technical sessions, some of the issues to be covered at this timely and critical conference are:
• Maximising business opportunities in a difficult market
• Benchmarking and forecasting
• How to develop storage capacity: strategies and investment plans
• Changing legislative and policy framework
• How to obtain operational excellence
• Emergency response and preparedness
• Safety and quality performance of bulk liquid storage terminals
• Cost saving initiatives and best practice strategies to optimise efficiency
• Making technology work for you
• Technical solutions and new initiatives across a variety of topics including tank cleaning, monitoring, gauging, roofs and domes, emission and vapour recovery