Leading industry experts will present best practices, recent experience in implementing vital technological solutions for increasing margins at petrochemical plants in Russia and CIS and other countries based on real projects or shed light on the latest technological innovations in the industry.
The main topics of the conference include:
- Overview and Outlook of the Petrochemical Industry and Markets: Global and in Russia and CIS
- Major Projects in Russia and CIS Petrochemical Industry. Challenges and Opportunities
- Overview of Important International Projects and How their Would Impact the Market
- Olefins Production: Innovative Technologies, Increasing Operational Margins, Modernization of Existing Units, Latest Catalysts Developments
- Polyolefins Production: Technologies and Solutions, Feedstock Supply
- Aromatics and Derivatives Production: Leading Technologies for Plants Modernisation, Production Plans and Market Impact, PTA and PET, phenol and styrene production
- Producers Panel Session with Representatives of the Leading Russian and CIS Petrochemical Companies
The 13th Russia and CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference and Exhibition – RPTC 2014 (8-9 September) will directly precede the 14th Russia and CIS Refining Technology Conference and Exhibition - RRTC 2014 (10-11 September) in the same venue.
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Oil and Gas
Early Bird Rate (untill 4 August): GBP 1250,
Standard Rate (after 4 August): GBP 1550
Speakers: Gazprom Neft, Bashneft, Gazprom Neft-Nis Pancevo, Lukoil, Neftgazsbyt, Npp Neftechim, Ukrtatnafta, Uop, Ernst and Young, Dow Oil and Gas, Air Products, Axens, Basf