17th Annual Gas to Liquids Conference 2014
WhenSep 29, 2014 08:30 AM to
Sep 30, 2014 05:00 PM
Drawing on 16 years of working within the Gas to Liquids industry the SMi Group are delighted to announce their 17th Annual GTL 2014 conference. This leading industry event will provide delegates with a complete global breakdown of Gas to Liquids. With representatives from leading and innovative companies this 2 day conference and workshop will cover project updates from North America to the Middle East, project financing, the latest technological advancement as well as much more.
Registration for the event is now open.
Benefits of attending
- Hear from the leading large and small scale GTL projects across the globe
- Discuss methods and strategies on how to finance your GTL project
- Understand the fundamental characteristics of what makes a successful project
- Network with the leading technology providers
- Discover the routes to market for a variety of GTL products
- Plus, visit our interactive half-day pre-conference workshop: SUCCESSFULLY EXPLOITING GAS-TO-LIQUIDS OPPORTUNITIES. Presented by Alex Forbes, Director, Forbes Communications Ltd
Expert Speaker Panel Inlcludes:
- Gareth Coetzee, GTL Evaluations Manager, PetroSA
- Roger Williams, CEO, Energy Security Partners
- Neville Hargreaves, Business Development Director, Velocys
- Paul Langston, Business Development Manager, Licensing and Projects, Conversion Technology Centre, BP
- Don Parsons, Business Development Director, Louisiana Economic Development
- Robert T. Do, CEO and President, Solena Fuels
- Jorge Castaneda, Principal Consultant, EMEA, Independent Project Analysis (IPA)
- Jeffrey Newton, Principal, Aleph Sciences Group
- Robert Clews, Head of Oil and Gas Petrochemicals, Project Finance, SMBC Europe Division
and many more at this year's event.
In the event's download centre you can find some exclusive complimentary content:
- Series of four webinars with Alex Forbes (Forbes Communications), focusing on why there has been a surge of interest in GTL technology. Alex looks also at the business opportunities that this fascinating technology presents.
- Interview with Iain Baxter, Business Development Director, CompactGTL
- Interview with James Vaughan, General Director, OLTIN YO'L GTL
- Interview with Jeff McDaniel, Commercial Director, Velocys
- Interview with Malcolm Wells, Director, Malwell Corporate Projects
- Video: Short highlights video for GTL 2013 London Conference
For more information or to register, go to the event's website http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014gtl9.asp or contact Andrew Gibbons via +44 (0) 207 827 5156 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for media-partners: Julia Rotar, email@example.com