8th Annual Gas Turbines
WhenMay 27, 2014 09:00 AM to
May 30, 2014 05:00 PM
Gas turbines are increasingly being used in power generation and process applications in utility sector as well as in LNG compression. Its critical role in a plant makes the operation and maintenance procedures extremely important to the overall profit.
IBC Asia’s Gas Turbines Conference is the premium communication platform that has been helping operators keep costs down and efficiency up for more than half a decade.
According to a study on ‘The Industrial Gas Turbine Global Maintenance Market’, it is estimated that the maintenance of gas turbines worldwide is worth over $18 billion. The need for increased routine maintenance is likely to increase in years to come.
|What’s New for 2014?|
- 16+ end users with operational experiences on various gas turbine models including 9E, 6B, 9FA/FB, 6FA, LM Serious, M701, SGT 600, V94.2/V94.3A/V93.2
- OEM innovation panel to introduce the latest technologies
- Dedicated technology and spare parts show case and one on one networking session
- New case studies by:
- PetroKazakhstan Kazakhstan on control system retrofit
- PT PLN Indonesia on “peaker” management
- PETRONAS Malaysia on component failure analysis
- Ratchaburi Power Thailand on part load heat rate improvement
- PT Perta Daya Gas of Indonesia Power on CNG fuel operational flexibility
- Trans Asia Oil and Energy Development Corp. Philippines on their pioneer combined cycle LNG power plant
- Reliance Power on their repair and overhaul experience
- Haldia Petrochemical India on their maintenance program
- Quest Integrity Australia on on-site inspection