Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas
WhenJun 03, 2014 08:00 AM to
Jun 05, 2014 05:00 PM
In the rapidly changing world of oil and gas, remaining low-cost and efficient while pursuing growth opportunities has proven to be very challenging. This is where operational excellence comes in. A successful OE program can not only save your company millions in operating costs – it can also enhance business agility, drive innovation, improve regulator confidence and help attract and develop world-class talent.
For two days, IQPC's Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas Summit will help you build a world-class OE program. Taking place in Calgary March 31st – April 1st, 2014, the conference is bringing together continuous improvement professionals from across the region to interact, innovate and explore what leading O&G companies are doing to build a culture of sustained improvement – and better position themselves for growth.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- Adapting performance improvement methods, tools and terminology to the oil and gas industry
- Linking your operational excellence plan to business needs and changing objectives
- Optimizing data and information management processes
- Creating sustainable continuous improvement practices - even as conditions change
- Accelerating talent development to build the foundation for operational excellence
- Blending tool sets to capture and drive efficiencies to achieve greater results
- Creating networks of excellence and enable knowledge management to maximise process excellence
- Developing and communicating system wide process governance - without hindering speed and flexibility
- Transforming culture and employee behaviours to embed operational excellence throughout your organisation
Full Conference: Early Bird: Register and Pay by January 31, 2014 - Save Save CA$600: CA$1299
Full Conference: Early Bird: Register and Pay by February 28, 2014 - SAVE CA$300: CA$1599
Conference Only: Early Bird: Register and Pay by January 31, 2014 - SAVE CA$600: CA$899
Conference Only: Early Bird: Register and Pay by February 28, 2014 - SAVE : CA$1199
Full Conference: Standard: CA$1899
Conference Only: Standard: CA$1499
Speakers: Mark Little - Vice President - Business Excellence Cenovus Energy, Nasser Awada - Group Lead - Innovation & Continuous Improvement Cenovus Energy.