Opportunities for Oil & Gas Exploration in the Barents Sea
WhenOct 06, 2014 08:30 AM to
Oct 07, 2014 04:00 PM
With an estimated 8 million barrels of oil equivalent in undiscovered resources and record interest in this year’s Norwegian 23rd licensing round, now is the time for oil & gas companies to invest in the immense opportunities that the Barents Sea has to offer.
Join over 60+ exploration, new ventures and geology specialists at the only conference in 2014 focused exclusively on this new frontier. Hear proven success stories from key operators in the Barents Sea including Statoil, Lundin Norway and E.ON E&P. Gain insider knowledge to harness the untapped potential of new discoveries, technological advancements and reap the rewards in this unchartered and lucrative market.
- Gain exclusive and valuable insight on current exploration projects in the Barents Sea
- Analyse reserve estimates and existing discoveries – what does the Barents Sea have to offer?
- improve seismic understanding to ensure return on investment in this high risk, high cost, high technology region
- Seize investment opportunities through unrivalled networking, business card exchange, hot topic session and interactive roundtables discussion
- Define the geological challenges and characteristics of the Barents Sea’s unique petroleum system