SPE Intelligent Energy International 2014
WhenApr 01, 2014 09:00 AM to
Apr 03, 2014 04:00 PM
SPE Intelligent Energy combines an SPE-produced expert conference that covers technology, integrated operations, leadership, cyber-security, big data, plus more, with an exhibition where over 60 of the industry's suppliers will be showcasing these new and developing technologies.
This year's conference theme is 'Aspirations and Accomplishments' and will offer a unique insight into the way exploration and production (E&P) can be enhanced through the adaptation and integration of the next generation of smart/digital technologies alongside an integrated approach to process and human resource change management.
The conference programme is produced by SPE in conjunction with a committee of IE industry leaders; the 2014 Executive Committee Co-Chairs, Eric Larson (CIO – Schlumberger) and Steve Roberts, Vice President, Field of the Future, BP will be joined by the Conference Chairman Jan-Erik Nordvedt (Epsis).
No other event attracts such an expert and engaged audience, all there to focus on the 'Aspirations and Accomplishments' of intelligent energy.
- Discover what is on the horizon for intelligent energy technology and integrated operations
- Meet with, and listen to, acknowledged industry leaders in the conference and panel sessions
- Renew and develop multi-national and cross industry contacts and partnerships
- Learn best practices at the technical conference and knowledge sharing sessions
- Find smart field technologies; from tried and tested, to the most forward thinking concepts
- Explore how E&P companies have successfully integrated intelligent energy solutions into their operations
- Share experiences, information and learnings with peers
SPE Member - 3 Days: 635.00
SPE Member - 1 Day: 300.00
Non SPE Member - 3 Days: 730.00
Non SPE Member - 1 Day: 330.00