Subsea Vessels Africa
WhenJun 09, 2014 09:00 AM to
Jun 11, 2014 06:00 PM
Subsea Vessels Africa will discuss how to access opportunities, meet local content rules and work with subsea partners in Africa. It will discuss required capabilities, technologies and innovation needed for operations which are getting more complex and deeper.
Key Topics to be Covered This Year Include:
- Meeting Local Content and Cabotage Requirements in Africa
- Market entry and sustainability strategies for operating in various African regions
- Experiential Case Studies from local and international Subsea Vessel Operators
- Subsea Vessel segment outlook for the region
- Design and technology expectations from local oil and gas field operators
- Commercial and technical opportunities in Subsea IMR, installation and construction for OCVs, SOVs, ROVs
Why You Can’t Afford to Miss this Event
- Co-located with OSV Africa – opportunity to discover opportunities and meet new contacts in offshore support sector.
- Meet new prospects, key decision makers and operators – IOCs and NOCs are invited to attend free of charge.
- Find out latest market outlook and analysis of support hotspots, demand drivers, requirements and availability
- Learn from Regional Snapshots and project showcase how meet local content requirements and operate successfully in Africa
- Hear new technology, innovation and challenges for operations in greater water depth.
- Overcome challenges from key learnings and case study experiences of key players in the region.