6th International Gas Technology Conference - IGTC
WhenFeb 19, 2015 08:30 AM to
Feb 20, 2015 07:00 PM
International Gas Technology Conference, IGTC 2015 - an event which has established itself as a leading international platform for downstream gas professionals.
In light of the growing importance of natural gas in the global energy mix and the rapid development of new technologies in gas processing, Euro Petroleum Consultants presents the 6th edition of the established International Gas Technology Conference - IGTC 2015.
Gas Processing and Gas Monetization:
- GTL and Mini-GTL Technology Developments
- Options for Utilizing Associated Gases
- Gas Separation and Processing, Gas to Petrochemicals, Chemicals and Fuels
- Gas Processing and Petrochemicals Integration. Latest NGL Recovery Trends
Key Global Factors Influencing Gas Processing:
- Global Gas Markets Outlook
- Downstream Markets and Trends
- Future Development of the Gas Processing Industry
- Changing Dynamics of Global Supply and Demand and their Impact on the Industry
- Overview of Latest Gas Monetization Opportunities Worldwide
- Regional Gas Processing and Monetization Industry Outlook for Russia and CIS, Middle East, Europe, Asia, Americas
- America's Shale Boom and its Impact on European, Middle Eastern and Russian and CIS Markets. Shale Gas Processing
IGTC 2015 will be held in parallel with the 5th Russia and CIS Oil and Gas Executive Summit, allowing delegates to exchange experience with international downstream oil and gas decision makers and benefit from two days of informative presentations and quality networking opportunities.
Standart Delegate Fee: GBP 1950