Argus DeWitt Aromatics Conference 2015
WhenOct 20, 2015 09:00 AM to
Oct 21, 2015 05:00 PM
Join key aromatics industry players in the third Argus DeWitt Aromatics conference 2015 to get an insight into what will drive this business forward in the coming year.
This year has been marked by developments in the global refining as well downstream business that are reshaping supply, trade and margins across the world. Production problems at Asian paraxylene facilities, fresh Chinese demand for benzene and a very strong gasoline market have all given strong support to the business this year. Is this likely to continue, and will the competitive feedstock scenario persist for naphtha and condensates? How will developments in the refining and petrochemicals landscape in the US, Europe, the Mideast Gulf and Asia impact trade?
At this year's conference you will hear about the latest market issues:
• Global update on aromatics supply - US, Europe and Asia
• PX - Defying expectations and pushing back the pain
• PTA - Increasing role of futures in the physical market
• Gasoline strength and implications for aromatics
• Styrene - China growth rebound or further slowdown
• Global benzene derivative developments
Early bird rate: USD 1200
standard rate: USD 1400
Category: Conferences | Energy & Environment | Oil & Gas
Event Promotion by @evvnt - http://bit.ly/septPROMOTE