Gas Storage and Transmissions
WhenJun 17, 2015 08:30 AM to
Jun 18, 2015 05:30 PM
SMi is proud to be hosting its 9th annual Gas Storage and Transmission Conference, taking place on 17th – 18th June in London, UK.
Gas Storage and Transmissions 2015 will provide its delegates with an information packed agenda with representatives from across the industry giving a comprehensive overview of the market, looking at the current state of the European Gas market and security of supply, gas transmission and how gas storage will contribute to future demand, new commission regulations, the flexibility of the UK market, south stream and more.
Benefits of attending:
This two day conference will provide delegates with the perfect opportunity to gain an overview of the industry in Europe and the UK as well as create a common voice for future progression:
- Discuss the current state of the European Market and security of supply
- Deliberate the continued concerns in Eastern Europe
- Understand the new EU regulations and new network codes
- Hear the latest developments for European and UK gas storage operators
- Create a common platform for the industry to reform and move forward together
- Scrutinise gas transmission systems and how they can support the European markets
Key Speakers Include:
- Alan McFadden, Head of Gas Storage - Commercial, SSE
- Andrew Stacy, Director, Stag Energy
- Geoffroy Hureau, General Secretary, CEDIGAZ
- Craig Dyke, Gas Network Development, National Grid Plc
- Mike Madden, Managing Director, MJM Energy
- Michael Kohl, Commercial Managing Director, RWE Energie AG
- Piotr Kus, Director, Gas Transmission Operator, GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
- Vytautas Ruolia, Commercial Director, Amber Grid