E and P Information and Data Management
WhenFeb 03, 2016 08:30 AM to
Feb 04, 2016 04:30 PM
This year's conference will examine the key issues in management and analytics, data management objectives and how to maximise the value of their information and data management.
In the event of an offshore gas leak, or similar disaster, where internal emergency procedures are launched, easy access to up-to-date critical technical information is of paramount importance. Oil, gas and engineering companies in particular tend to have large volumes of business-critical technical information which must be well managed to avoid exposure to risk and inefficiencies. However, many organisations struggle to build a convincing business case for investment in information management (IM), despite it being so critical in the energy industry. Indeed, IM is often viewed as a non-critical asset, which merely supports the business, so many companies are missing out on efficiency gains and cost savings.
Against this backdrop, SMi's 18th annual EandP Information and Data Management conference, taking place on 3-4 February 2016 in London, will examine the key issues in management and analytics, what kind of objectives there are for data management, as well as the different ways exploration and production companies can maximise the value of their information and data management to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Speaker Panel includes:
• Ross Philo, President and CEO, Energistics
• Neil Storkey, Information Management Manager, BG Group
• Magnus Svensson, Lead System Consultant IT and Documentation, DONG Energy
• Mesbah Khan, Solution Architect, Tullow Oil
• Patrick Schiele, VP Global Operations - Subsea Services, GE Oil and Gas
• Christopher Bradley, Information Strategist, Data Management Advisors
• Jill Lewis, Chair, Technical Standards Committee, SEG and MD Troika International, Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
• Alan Ramsdale, Subsurface and Wells IS Portfolio Manager, Formerly Centrica Energy
• Ed Evans, Managing Director, NDB
To view the full speaker line-up and two-day conference programme, visit http://www.epinfodata.com/evvnt
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Oil and Gas
Event Promotion by @evvnt - http://bit.ly/septPROMOTE