India LNG Congress 2015
WhenMay 11, 2015 09:00 AM to
May 14, 2015 05:00 PM
According to a report, India’s liquefied natural gas (LNG) imports accounted for 36% of its total energy imports in 2013. In addition, following a flurry of international import plans and heavy investments to meet demands through to year 2020, market opportunities in this emerging market are likely to open up rapidly over the next few years.
Conference highlights include:
- Hear from regulatory keynotes on the latest governmental initiatives for India LNG in the next 5 years
- Gain insights from LNG buyers and sellers on India’s import potential through to 2020
- Discover key market developments of major LNG exporters to India
- Evaluate the domestic pipeline infrastructure – to pipe or not to pipe?
- Indian LNG import terminals – considering the capacity, cost and technical implementation
- Stay ahead of the game with the hottest technological demands on LNG shipping and FSRUdevelopments for India