Indonesia Infrastructure Finance Conference 2015
WhenJun 16, 2015 09:00 AM to
Jun 17, 2015 02:00 PM
Indonesia needs to invest approximately US$450 billion in infrastructure by 2019 to maintain its projected 5.7% GDP growth. This is beyond the capacity of central and local governments and state-owned enterprises. $140bn in private capital is being actively sought from private sector.
Progress under the new administration has been encouraging. We have seen the introduction of the one-stop service for foreign investors by BKPM and a new land acquisition law; planned establishment of the infrastructure and land banks; a cut in fuel subsidies and approval of the new budget including $5.07bn investment into state-owned enterprises to boost their operations. All positive signs, so how is the market responding?
The Indonesia Infrastructure Finance Conference will bring together senior government officials, and the most active project sponsors with lenders and investors and advisers in a forum for stakeholders to explore new opportunities for investment and the policy framework underpinning it.
Join a leading line-up of industry speakers and discuss the prospects and opportunities for private sector participation in all sectors, with key sessions including:
- How can private sector benefit from the policy framework of the new government including the one-stop service and the new infrastructure bank?
- What can be learned from projects such as the 330MW Sarulla Geothermal Power Plant?
- What opportunities are there in Indonesia’s power programme’s electricity pricing, feed-in tariffs and new tenders?
- Uncover the advantages of the new regulations of splitting upstream and downstream financing within Indonesia’s Oil and Gas industry
- Who stands to benefit from the evolution of the maritime space in Indonesia and how can your business maximize the opportunities ahead?
- What projects will be available for private sector in the toll roads and airports space?
Standard Rate: USD 1999
Early Bird Rate Before 17 April 2015: USD 1799