Offshore Well Intervention Conference, Europe
WhenApr 15, 2015 08:00 AM to
Apr 16, 2015 05:00 PM
Maximise North Sea Intervention Efficiency by Adopting New Best Practice and Lessons Learned to Increase Well Stock Value
Last April OWI 2014 brought over 240 North Sea decision makers together to successfully develop a best practice plan that mitigates intervention risk. Building on this foundation, OWI 2015 will assemble over 300 of the region’s most influential intervention experts to tackle key knowledge and technology gaps associated with mature field well intervention. This includes a focus on marginal intervention, P&A and LWI to ensure you have the latest information that can increase the value of your wellstock whilst driving key efficiencies.
Download the conference brochure here for more details.
- North Sea Market Update: Forecast Southern and Central North Sea intervention activity, based on proposed production optimisation programmes, integrity work and P&A projects to aid your business planning
- Operator Case Studies: Hear operators analyse recent platform campaigns, well suspension projects and LWIs to obtain the latest lessons learned
- Best Practice Planning: Access best practice planning techniques to minimise risk exposure for platform, rig, riserless and marginal intervention programmes
- New Technology: Examine new wireline, coiled tubing and automated equipment to see how the latest technology advancements can cut intervention costs
- Improving Project Efficiency: Understand how integrating drilling, completion and decommissioning best practice processes can drive intervention project efficiency
PLUS KEY WORKSHOPS AND BREAKOUT SESSIONS, INCLUDING:
- Introduction to Well Intervention Workshop
- 2nd Annual Operator’s Intervention Breakfast Workshop
- North Sea Well P&A Workshop
- West Coast of Africa Intervention Workshop