Petrochemical Operations, Maintenance and Safety Conference and Exhibition
WhenNov 18, 2015 07:00 AM to
Nov 19, 2015 04:00 PM
A 2 day conference for Petrochemical Companies and EPCs focused on; Operations, Maintenance, Reliability, Asset Optimization, Process Safety and EHS / HSE.
How to maximize yield, improve efficiency, reduce costs and drive a culture of safety across your petrochemical portfolio.
Key topics to be discussed include:
* Operational Excellence - How to achieve operational excellence through optimizing assets, processes, technologies and human resources across your business
* Maintenance and Reliability - Deliver sound maintenance and reliability frameworks for existing and new assets, to drive continuous improvement and accelerate change
* Process Safety and EHS - How to create a cultural shift, drive executive leadership and influence workforce behaviours to create a world class process safety and EHS program
* Asset Optimization and Data Analysis - Review different methods from yield maximization through asset optimization and data analysis
* The Latest Regulation - Hear from the leading industry regulators on the latest updates and trends in regulation as it affects your business.
The Petrochemical Operational Excellence Conference and Expo will bring together senior level decision makers at leading Owner and Contractor companies, working at the heart of North America's leading petrochemical plants.
Grow your petrochemical business by connecting with Managers and Heads of:
-Reliability and Maintenance
-EHS / HSE
Speakers: Samuel McNair, Reliability and Integrity Manager, Sasol LCCP Mega Project, Michael Gilbert, Site Reliability/MIQA Leader, Sabine River Works DuPont, Fanar Sefa, Reliability and Maintenance Group Leader, Dow Chemical, Richard Ellis, Reliability and Maintenance Leader, Dow Chemical, Tahmid Mizan, Senior Technical Advisor, Corporate Strategic Planning, Exxon Mobil Corporation
Event Promotion by @evvnt - http://bit.ly/septPROMOTE