The 3rd Annual Crude & Hazardous Liquids By Rail Safety Congress
WhenAug 25, 2015 08:00 AM to
Aug 26, 2015 05:00 PM
The North American Crude & Hazardous Liquids By Rail Safety Congress
With 6 derailments of crude carrying unit trains this year, it is now more important than ever for the supply chain to work together in investigating and improving rail safety for class 3 flammable liquids. Recent regulations have left the industry with questions and concerns for the future of rail takeaway and for that reason the North American Crude & Hazardous Liquids By Rail Safety Congress has been engineered to answer and inform the supply chain on what is required, what to expect and what costs are involved.
A MULTI-STAKE HOLDER APPROACH TO:
- Clarify Regulatory Expectations
- Investigate The Safety Benefits Of New Technologies And Processes
- Determine The Best Practices For Emergency Response And Remediation
- Calculate Future Costs Involved In Rail Shipping For These Products
Hear from leading experts in their field to ensure compliance, mitigate possible risks and analyze the longevity of future investments in this mode of takeaway.
KEY THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THE SERIES:
- The Only Summit To Focus On Class 3 Flammable Liquids By Rail Safety, Delving Into All Areas Of The Supply Chain & All Foreseeable Future Impacts
- Focusing On How To Improve The Safety By Prevention Rather Than Reaction, Evaluating How To Prevent Derailments Through New Technologies & Best Practices
- Providing The Industry With The Direct Implications Of New Regulations On Shipments & Costs To Better Prepare For Future Investment
- Dedicated To Providing The Industry With Clarification & Updates On New Regulations & What Has To Be Done To Comply & Remain Safe