The Mexican Energy Reform Summit 2015
WhenMar 02, 2015
from 09:00 AM to 05:10 PM
Mexico is the world’s 9th largest oil producer, 18th largest gas producer, and has the world’s 4th largest shale gas reserves. The Mexican Treasury has estimated that levels of investment in the sector could double to $60bn a year as a result of The Mexican Energy Reform.
City & Financial Global’s Mexican Energy Reform Summit will be held in London on 2nd March 2015 as part of the official visit of the Mexican President to the UK. Organised with kind assistance of ProMexico and supported by Mexican Embassy in London, The Mexican Chamber of Commerce and UKTI, this strategic and practice-driven forum, will offer you an interactive and well-informed debate with senior executives, government representatives and industry leaders.
Our distinguished and diverse speakers will look at the practical steps that the Mexican region needs to take if it is to realise its full potential. Through the discussion we hope to reveal the strategic implications of Mexico’s ground-breaking energy agenda and examine the challenges and opportunities that it may create.
- Keynote Presentations
- Expert opinions and insights into the most pressing issues in the Mexican energy sector
- Panel discussions
- In-depth focus sessions
- One-on-one meetings
- Technology updates
HEAR FROM AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH:
- Regulators and state energy agencies
- National, international and independent oil & gas exploration companies
- Electricity generation, grid operating companies and renewable energy companies
- Energy service companies
- Energy traders & energy investors
- Technical advisory firms
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Legal and financial advisers
- Key elements of the Mexican Energy Reform. What does it mean for foreign investors?
- Regulatory framework for international operators looking to partner in Mexico
- Project finance under the Mexican Energy Reform. Best practices and lessons learned
- Capacity building for Mexico’s oil & gas industry. New steps for exploration and production.
- Round Zero and other subsequent rounds
- New opportunities for shale gas exploration and production
- Downstream opportunities in Mexico’s energy sector. Natural gas transportation. CENEGAS’ lans for natural gas distribution over the next years
- Priorities for the electric power grid. How will the Energy Reform transform the electric power sector?
- Promoting national renewable sources such as solar and wind power
- Examining the new types of exploration & production contracts. How beneficial are those contracts for foreign investors?
- The Mexican Energy Reform and it is anticipated impact on dispute resolution and arbitration involving foreign stakeholders
- Looking at supply chain needs in the Mexican energy sector. Maximising growth opportunities and expanding your business