2nd Annual Well Site Automation Congress
WhenJan 27, 2016 08:00 AM to
Jan 28, 2016 11:30 AM
After the resounding success of the 1st edition which gathered over 150 experts, this year’s fully revamped edition of the Well Site Automation Congress will feature brand new perspectives from speakers including from Shell, Devon Energy, Marathon and BHP Billiton on how to reconstruct automation strategies to minimize LOE and maintenance costs.
With a speaker faculty entirely comprised of E&Ps, this congress will clarify day-to-day automation practicalities as well as overall automation strategy to optimize well performance.
A wealth of practical knowledge on how to dramatically cut costs through well site automation will be shared. Here are some key topics you should not miss:
1. Improve Artificial Lift And Base Production: Learn How To Optimize Control Systems To Minimize Decline Rates And Maximize Total Recovery Rates
2. Reduce Maintenance Costs: Deploy SCADA Systems For Predictive Maintenance To Minimize Equipment Costs And Operational Downtime
3. Decrease Manpower: Implement Alarm Management Systems, Central Control Rooms And Process Control Systems To Significantly Cut Workforce Costs
4. Maximize Efficiency Gains And Safety: Deploy Control Systems, Auto-Choke And Safety Shutdown Systems To Operate Wells More Efficiently And Safely
5. Reduce Operational Downtime: Understand How Automated Control And Safety Shutdown Systems And PLCs & RTUs Reduce The Downtime Of Well Operations
For more information, please visit www.wellsite-automation.com. Feel free to contact us on +1 (0) 800 721 3915 or firstname.lastname@example.org