3rd annual Gas to Liquids Americas
WhenMar 09, 2016 08:30 AM to
Mar 10, 2016 04:30 PM
SMi's 3rd annual conference on Gas to Liquids Americas will provide a platform of discourse for the industry to consolidate the current state of Gas to Liquids within the wider midstream agenda.
Returning to Houston in March 9 - 10, Gas to Liquids Americas 2016 will help you understand the commercial, economic and financial considerations associated with GTL technology and projects.
What will you gain? Attendees will benefit from key insights into short and long term trends in commodity prices. The panel of expert speakers will help you understand the drivers behind GTL demand and update your knowledge on the latest technologies and advancements in the field.
NEW FOR 2016:
- Assess GTL as a credible and clean alternative fuel for vehicles and the impact of the “VW Scandal” on GTL prospects
- Hear from government and state officials on regional GTL projects and government support
- Understand the case for GTL technology as a solution to gas flaring
- Examine the market of demand and supply for alternative high quality GTL products
- Update your knowledge on commercial opportunities for GTL in a low oil price environment
KEY SPEAKER INCLUDE:
- Rahul Iyer, VP Corporate Development, Siluria Technologies
- George Boyajian, VP Business Development, Primus Green Energy
- Wyoming State Senator Cale Case PhD, Natural Resource Economist and Consultant, Wyoming Legislature
- Bjorn Hamso, Program Manager, Global Gas Flaring Reduction Partnership (GGFR), The World Bank Group
- Michael Scott PhD, Operations Research Analyst, Energy Information Administration
- Senator David Small, Vice President Global Energy Services, NiQuan Energy
- Daniel Carder, Director, Center for Alternative Fuels, Engines and Emissions, West Virginia University
- and many more!
DON'T MISS THE PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP:
ABCs of GTL: A Tutorial with Perspectives on the Impact of Low Oil Prices and Diesel Engine Emissions Challenges
Those who are interested in attending are advised to register by November 30th to receive a $500 discount!