GSF - Gulf Safety Forum 2016
WhenOct 30, 2016 12:00 AM to
Oct 31, 2016 12:00 AM
Under the Patronage of H.E. Sheikh Abdullah Bin Nasser Bin Khalifa Al Thani, Prime Minister and Minister of Interior of the State of Qatar, GSF 2016 – Gulf Safety Forum will take place on 30 & 31 October 2016 in Doha.
Jointly organised by Euro Petroleum Consultants (EPC) and the Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting (GOIC), Gulf Safety Forum will bring together key industry players from across the Middle East to discuss strategies for continuous improvement of safety procedures as well as share successful case studies and roadmaps towards achieving the goal of zero accidents. International safety experts and providers of safety tools and technologies will also present the latest methodologies which can assist companies to achieve these goals.
Main Conference Topics
- The Regulatory Environment
- Construction and Safety in the Workplace
- Improving Workforce Competence: Tools and Techniques
- Managing Mature Assets Safely: How Best to Triage and Leverage your Data
- Frontiers in Plant Safety - Novel and Distinctive Approaches
- Making Safety Communications More Vital
- How to Develop and Sustain Process Safety Leadership