The 2nd Annual Energy Cyber Security Executive Forum
WhenFeb 08, 2016
from 08:00 AM to 05:30 PM
With the Chancellor laying out new plans for £1.9 billion cyber investment, the energy sector remains a top priority issue for the nation with the vulnerabilities of Industrial Control Systems, resilience of Smart Grid and enhanced incident management detection being the main concerns for the industry.
Following up on the success of the last year’s event we are organising The 2nd Annual Energy Cyber Security Executive Forum in cooperation with National Grid & DECC with Graham Wright, CISO and Global Head of Digital Risk and Security, National Grid chairing the conference.
By attending this Forum you will be able to
- Understand how The UK Government's new cyber security plan is going to affect yourself, your organisation and the UK energy industry generally
- Learn more about the EU cyber security industrial strategy and the next steps for capacity building for cyber defence in the energy sector
- Find the most suitable ways to educate your employees to deal with the new realities of cybercrime
- Implement bullet-proof ways to protect your company from the ICS cyber security incidents and get recommendations for risk mitigation and commercially viable security policies
- Make your cyber insurance plan really work for you and learn where to turn if indemnification is denied under energy industry insurance policies
- Hear the best practice case-studies on how to deal with cyber security for Smart Grid Systems.
Review effective strategies and lessons learned in delivering Smart Implementations
- Understand a possible impact of the new European Data Protection Reform on the energy sector. What exactly is going to change and what do you need to do to ensure you are fully prepared?
- Learn to enhance your incident management detection and response capabilities as well as effectively manage data security breach incidents in the energy sector
You will hear from and network with
GCHQ, BP, National Grid, Centrica, ENISA, Europol, CERT-UK, Gazprom, Cyber Security Challenge UK, Baker Hughes, BG Group, CGI, CPNI, Cuadrilla Rersources, Chevron, DCC, IBM, EON UK, EDF, DG Connect, European Commission, ENA, SSE, The United States Energy Security Council, British Gas, The Dutch Ministry Of Security and Justice, RWE, Information Security Forum, Anadarko Petroleum, Iberdrola, Institute Of Information Security Professionals, Jersey Electricity, Ofgem, Marathon Oil, Shell, Total, Statoil, RWE, Subsea 7, Shell, Tullow Oil, Vattenfall, Symantec, UK Power Networks, EY, CNS Group, Cambridge University, Clyde & Co, Siemens AG, Marsh, techUK, Nottingham Trent University, Northern Gas Networks, ENEL, Fortum, GDF Suez SA, Electric Power Research Institute, ENI UK, Information Commissioner’s Office, HP, Equiniti, Fujitsu, Diamond Bank