Turkmenistan reports on oil and gas production

Jul 13, 2001 02:00 AM

Turkmenistan produced 25.6 bn cm of natural gas in the first half of 2001, which represents a year-on-year increase of 18 %. Oil and gas condensate production increased 11 % to 3.778 mm tons. According to information from the National State Statistics Institute, gas production increased due to growing exports. Exports amounted to 18.3 bn cm in January-June this year, up 25 % from the same period in 2000.

The state concern Turkmengaz accounted for 85 % of total gas production in the republic, with Turkmenneft accounting for the remaining 15 %. Turkmengaz revenue from gas sales in January-June amounted to 3.6 t manats, which was 220 % higher than the same period one year earlier.
Turkmenneft accounted for 91 % of total oil production in the republic in the reporting period. Turkmenneft sales revenue in the first half amounted to 861.7 bn manats -- up 44 % year-on-year. The official exchange rate on July 12 was 5,200 manats to the dollar.

Source: The Times of Central Asia
Alexander's Commentary

Change of face - change of phase

In the period of July 20 till August 3, 2015, Alexander will be out of the office and the site will not or only irreg

read more ...
« January 2020 »
January
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Register to announce Your Event

View All Events