Moldovan energy agency sets new terms of licensing

Feb 07, 2002 01:00 AM

The National Agency for Regulation in Energy of Moldova has set new terms of licensing for importers of petroleum products and new rules of import and sale of petroleum products. In order to obtain a license to import and sell petroleum products, companies will need a capital of $ 750,000, oil storage capacities of no less than 5,000 cm and a quality control laboratory.

Moldova imports 700,000 tpy of petroleum products, including around 80 % from Romania and the remaining 20 % from Ukraine and Belarus.

Source: Basa Press via NewsBase
Alexander's Commentary

Change of face - change of phase

In the period of July 20 till August 3, 2015, Alexander will be out of the office and the site will not or only irreg

read more ...
« July 2020 »
July
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Register to announce Your Event

View All Events