Eni and Rosneft start seismic operations in the Russian offshore Barents Sea

Jul 08, 2013 12:00 AM

The project is part of the wider cooperation between Eni and Rosneft sanctioned under the Strategic Cooperation Agreement entered into by the parties on 25th April 2012.

Eni and Rosneft started seismic operations in the Fedynsky and Central Barents licence areas, in the ice-free part of the Russian offshore Barents Sea. The 2D seismic survey is planned for 9950 km over the two licence areas. The seismic survey, preceded by environmental and fishery studies, is undertaken in compliance with Russian legal environmental requirements and license agreements. During the seismic survey a program of environmental monitoring will be implemented. The data of the survey will be collected by geophysical methods from a specialized seismic survey vessel.

Eni and Rosneft formed Joint Venture companies to operate each of the Russian offshore projects, with Rosneft holding a 66.67% stake and Eni holding the remaining 33.33% stake. The project is part of the wider cooperation between Eni and Rosneft sanctioned under the Strategic Cooperation Agreement entered into by the parties on 25th April 2012.

Alexander's Commentary

Change of face - change of phase

In the period of July 20 till August 3, 2015, Alexander will be out of the office and the site will not or only irreg

read more ...
« October 2019 »
October
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Register to announce Your Event

View All Events